- What's UP
- Community Programs
- Space Rental
- Support UP
Let Union Project be home to your new or growing business concept or professional practice and enjoy the benefits of working amongst a diverse network of non-profit service providers and for-profit businesses in all stages of growth. Additionally, you’ll love working in our beautiful, community restored, historic landmark building conveniently located in the heart of Pittsburgh’s East End.
All offices include the following amenities:
- Beautifully restored historic building & grounds including 155 community restored stained glass windows
- Hi-speed wireless internet access
- Heat/Air Conditioning/Electric
- Handicapped Accessible
- Free fax machine access
- Limited copying machine access
- 24-hour building access
- Video-monitored building
- Access to shared kitchen
- Marketing on Union Project’s website and E-news
- Discounted pricing on all other Union Project event spaces and classes
- Free parking (includes first come first serve 5 car lot, on street parking, and 40 car lot across the street)
- Access to seven major bus lines at corner
- Walking distance to Bryant Street Business District and Tazza D’oro Café. A short drive to Target, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s and more. 15 minute bus ride to downtown Pittsburgh.
Click here to see office floor plans.
Carol Spencer Royall, Director of Space Rental Programming at 412-363-4550 x221 or email@example.com
Union Project: An arts, enterprise, and event center where we use our space to bring people together to connect, create, and celebrate.
Regular Office hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Other hours by appointment, for evening and weekend classes and for private parties.
For information call 412-363-4550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Door Church: A missional church community in the Reformed Presbyterian tradition.
Pastor: BJ Woodworth (email@example.com)
Pastor: John Creasy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Services: Sunday at 10:00 am
Chuck Cooper Foundation: A non-profit dedicated to honoring the legacy of Chuck Cooper by helping further the education of our young people.
HandinHand Counseling Services, LLC: A counseling practice dedicated to promoting Hope, Health, and Healing to individuals, families, and couples.
Contact: Sharise Hemby, LSW and Tess Kenney, LPC
Psychotherapist Naomi Greenberg, LCSW: A private practice psychotherapist.
Contact: Naomi Greenberg (email@example.com)
CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations): An American-Islamic advocacy group with an emphasis on civil rights and anti-defamation.
Contact: Annie Durrani
Jackson-Clark Partners: A consultancy partnership focused on community development, arts & culture initiatives, and civic engagement & participation.
Contact: Pat Clark (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Contact: Traci Jackson (email@example.com)
Contact: Suzanne Pace (Suzpace@gmail.com)