- What's UP
- Community Calendar
- UP Programs
- Space Rental
- Support UP
Union Project is home to a wide variety of artists, community builders, creative thinkers, non profit organizations, and small businesses. Let Union Project be home to your new or growing business concept or professional practice and enjoy the benefits of working amongst a diverse network of non-profit service providers and for-profit businesses in all stages of growth. You’ll love working in our beautiful, community restored, historic landmark building conveniently located in the heart of Pittsburgh’s East End.
We are pleased to offer space in our historic building for a new tenant. Current tenant partners have been chosen and approved based on a mission fit with Union Project and a commitment to community. Union Project supports and values the work that our current artists, community organizations, and creative thinkers bring to our community.
All offices include the following amenities:
- Beautifully restored historic building & grounds including 155 community restored stained glass windows
- Hi-speed wireless internet access
- Heat/Air Conditioning/Electric
- Handicapped Accessible
- Free fax machine access
- Limited copying machine access
- 24-hour building access
- Video-monitored building
- Access to shared kitchen
- Marketing on Union Project’s website and E-news
- Discounted pricing on all other Union Project event spaces and classes
- Free parking (includes first come first serve 5 car lot, on street parking, and 40 car lot across the street)
- Access to seven major bus lines at corner
- Walking distance to Bryant Street Business District and Tazza D’oro Café. A short drive to Target, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s and more. 15 minute bus ride to downtown Pittsburgh.
Click here to see office floor plans.
Union Project: An arts, enterprise, and event center where we use our space to bring people together to connect, create, and celebrate.
Regular Office hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Other hours by appointment, for evening and weekend classes and for private parties.
For information call 412-363-4550 or email email@example.com.
Office 2A, 2B and 2C
These offices are currently under construction, stay tuned!
Chuck Cooper Foundation: A non-profit dedicated to honoring the legacy of Chuck Cooper by helping further the education of our young people.
Open Door Church: A missional church community in the Reformed Presbyterian tradition.
Pastor: BJ Woodworth at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pastor: John Creasy at email@example.com
Services: Sunday at 10:00 am
HandinHand Counseling Services, LLC: A counseling practice dedicated to promoting Hope, Health, and Healing to individuals, families, and couples.
Contact: Sharise Hemby, LSW and Tess Kenney, LPC
Psychotherapist Naomi Greenberg, LCSW: A private practice psychotherapist.
Contact: Naomi at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations): An American-Islamic advocacy group with an emphasis on civil rights and anti-defamation.
Contact: Annie Durrani