- What's UP
- Community Calendar
- Support UP
Event Rental at Union Project
Our Atrium is a beautifully renovated, intimate space for small receptions, events, and gatherings of 50 or fewer
Our Board Room offers a great meeting place for small groups or an additional prep space for big events and weddings
Union Project is one of the most unique facilities in the region for any special occasion.
Located at the entry way to two of Pittsburgh’s most diverse and up-and-coming neighborhoods, thousands of community volunteers have worked together “urban barn-raising style” to restore and improve this historic landmark church building into a community arts and enterprise center. Our beautiful building offers 155 community restored stained glass windows, 35 foot vaulted ceilings, original woodwork, and more then 4,300 square feet of event rental space to accommodate your next special occasion. From weddings and commitment ceremonies to birthday parties to Quinceañeras and Bar and Bat Mitzvahs we are committed to serving diverse people and events.
To see our rental spaces, check date availability for your event, or for more information contact Carol Spencer-Royall, Director of Space Rental Programming at 412-363-4550 x221 or email@example.com .
Why Rent Space at Union Project
- Our building features 155 stunning community restored stained glass windows, soaring, vaulted ceilings, and original stage and woodwork.
- We offer 3 unique spaces.
- Our facility accommodates events with up to 300 guests and all spaces are wheelchair accessible.
- Our lower level arts studio and exhibit space features artworks by emerging artists from Union Project’s own ceramics cooperative and the opportunity to commission unique gifts for any occasion; weddings, birthdays, house warming, etc.
- There is plenty of on street parking and a public access parking lot which holds up to 40 cars. We are also conveniently located on 7 major bus routes.
- You become part of our ongoing story. Your event helps us meet our mission to connect, create, and celebrate community!
- Rental income goes toward the continued restoration, maintenance, and improvement of our historic landmark building.