- What's UP
- Space Rental
- Support UP
Space Rental at Union Project
Getting hitched? Spend your special day here with all your loved ones. Photo courtesy of Jessica Vogelsang Photography.
The Great Hall boasts beautiful community-restored stained glass windows... Photo courtesy of James Souder.
The Atrium is an intimate space - great for small receptions and gatherings. Photo courtesy of James Souder.
"All of our guests really enjoyed Union Project, and thought it was a very unique place for a reception."
"The space is beautiful, staff is great, and the mission is awesome as well!"
Thousands of community volunteers have worked together to restore and renovate this historic landmark church building into a community arts, enterprise, and event center.
The beautiful building is home to 155 community restored stained glass windows, 35 foot vaulted ceilings, original woodwork, and more then 4,300 square feet of event rental space to accommodate your next special occasion.
From wedding ceremonies to fundraisers, from birthday parties to Quinceañeras and Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, UP is committed to bringing people together no matter the need. Events at UP come in all shapes and sizes, check out photos of some recent activities.
Union Project can also accommodate funeral services. We are honored to be of service during this difficult time for viewings, services, and repasts.
Why Rent Space at Union Project
- Our building features 155 stunning community restored stained glass windows, soaring, vaulted ceilings, and original woodwork.
- We offer three unique spaces.
- Our facility accommodates events with up to 300 guests.
- Union Project welcomes all people. All spaces are wheelchair accessible, please call Michelle Clesse at 412-363-4550 if you have specific accommodations or needs.
- Our lower level arts studio and exhibit space features artworks by emerging artists from Union Project’s own ceramics cooperative and the opportunity to commission unique gifts for any occasion; weddings, birthdays, house warming, etc.
- There is plenty of on street parking. We are also conveniently located on two major bus routes.
- You become part of UP's ongoing story. Your event helps meet our mission to connect, create, and celebrate community!
- Rental income goes toward the continued restoration, maintenance, and improvement of our historic landmark building.