- What's UP
- Community Calendar
- Space Rental
- Support UP
Space Rental at Union Project
Getting hitched? Spend your special day here with all your loved ones. Photo courtesy of Robert Nagoda.
The Great Hall boasts beautiful community-restored stained glass windows. Photo courtesy of James Souder.
The Atrium is an intimate space for small receptions, events, and gatherings. Photo courtesy of James Souder.
Union Project is one of the most unique facilities in the region for any special occasion.
Located at the intersection of two of Pittsburgh’s most diverse neighborhoods, thousands of community volunteers have worked together to restore and renovate this historic landmark church building into a community arts, enterprise, and event center.
The beautiful building offers 155 community restored stained glass windows, 35 foot vaulted ceilings, original woodwork, and more then 4,300 square feet of event rental space to accommodate your next special occasion.
From wedding ceremonies to fundraisers, from birthday parties to Quinceañeras and Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, UP is committed to bringing people together no matter the need. Events at UP come in all shapes and sizes, check out photos of some recent activities.
Union Project can also accommodate funeral services. We are honored to be of service during this difficult time for viewings, services, and repasts.
Why Rent Space at Union Project
- Our building features 155 stunning community restored stained glass windows, soaring, vaulted ceilings, and original woodwork.
- We offer three unique spaces.
- Our facility accommodates events with up to 300 guests.
- Union Project welcomes all people. All spaces are wheelchair accessible, please call Carol Spencer Royall at 412-363-4550 if you have specific accommodations or needs.
- Our lower level arts studio and exhibit space features artworks by emerging artists from Union Project’s own ceramics cooperative and the opportunity to commission unique gifts for any occasion; weddings, birthdays, house warming, etc.
- There is plenty of on street parking. We are also conveniently located on two major bus routes.
- You become part of UP's ongoing story. Your event helps meet our mission to connect, create, and celebrate community!
- Rental income goes toward the continued restoration, maintenance, and improvement of our historic landmark building.